|Champagne south, 1 hour 40 of the Paris region. In a hilly area, with huge forests and lakes.
- Region of général de Gaulle (Colombey les 2 églises), St. Bernard (Abbey of Clairvaux), the painter Renoir (village Essoyes), great hunting area.
- Quiet, along the river through the park, this exceptional property offers you many benefits.
- Restored 18th century with extensions until the 19th and 20th century. This lovely manor has always been perfectly maintained (structure - roof - inside - park). For a more economical heating, a major facility with geothermal heat pump was recently installed.
- This charming has numerous reception rooms, a hunting lodge with lounge, garages for cars collection of 350 m2 (heated), Orangery, 50 m2 heated greenhouse, tennis courts, a park with the possibility of landing helicopter.
Ground floor: the large living room 127 m2 lounge with monumental fireplace opening onto a heated veranda 21 m2 – a lounge "smokeroom" 31 m2 - dining room of 40 m2 with woodwork - two kitchens 33 and 21 m2 with stove / large furnace - through a vestibule 30 m2 - wc toilet - technical room of 73 m2 segmented laundry, woodshed, local alarm / security, and management of indoor and outdoor water workshop as a garage of 57 m2, a former stable of 50 m2, boiler.
1st floor: Main sector: eight bedrooms, seven bathrooms with toilets wc – study room – toilet wc - two dressing room - lingerie – lounge/study -
2nd floor: 2 bedrooms with bathroom and toilet wc - studyroom and library with oak cupboards - large archive room of 69 m2 - attics - a painter workshop –
As an extension of the main house, independent apartment of 290 m2 with =
- Ground floor: living room and kitchen "American", utility room of 24 m2 (electricity, storage), a vestibule and a workshop-garage for cars -
- 1st floor: living room / library 27 m2 - 45 m2 room - study - three bedrooms and two baths each -
- 2nd floor: games room 45 m2 - 50 m2 library - attics -
Region: South Champagne (Aube) - axis: Troyes / Chaumont / Dijon
Paris: 1h40 - Dijon: 1h - Troyes: 35 minutes -
Living space: 1200 m² + apartment of about 290 m2
Outbuildings: Hunting Lodge with a hunting room or living room of 30 m2 with bar and fireplace + garages (4-6 cars) + Orangery / heated garages for cars collection of 350 m2 + 50 m2 greenhouse heated + Tennis (quick) -
Number of rooms: 39 - bedrooms: 13 - Bathrooms: 10 -
electric roller shutters or metal or bulletproof glass - Alarms -
Heating: Heat pump (geothermal) + oil boiler + 10 chimney
Land area: English park closed 42,000 m² + 90,000 m2 surrounded by pastures.
Property Taxes: 4300 €
Airport: Paris (1h40) - Highway: 3 km - railway station: 20 km
Golf: 31 km (3 different courses) - Large amusement park 25 minutes